Unplanned getaways most often are the plans that push through.
Mother nature was not on our side when we decided to hit Tinapak falls for a day tour in Tanay, Rizal. Rather, we heed to the beat of ‘Tara na sa Antipolo’ (Let’s go to Antipolo) and found ourselves charmed by Luljetta’s Hanging Garden and Spa. Located inside the vast Loreland Farm Resort, an unassuming piece of paradise surprised us.
1. Accommodating Staff: We went there as walk-in guests and we have no other option in mind if we’re turned down. Their staff still accommodated us despite they are fully-booked since it’s the peak of the summer season. Piece of advise, book at least 2 weeks before your visit. I won’t take it against them though if they’ll really turn us down. Limiting their guests to just a 100/day will guarantee the best experience to their guests and not compromise their services.
2. Relaxing Massage & Treatments: These were what they say they offer and these were what they do best. Eventhough we only availed of the 1-Hr Luljetta’s signature massage, we got our short relaxing bliss from the well-trained masseuse. Don’t forget to book your message at the cabanas for a more easy, breezy nature feel.
3. Food Options: A healthy vegetarian option’s offered in Luljetta’s, but you can eat and cheat with hearty meals offered in Loreland’s restos and food stalls. Don’t miss the welcome pandan ice tea drinks and suman latik (sticky rice) that’s crispy on the outside and soft on the inside which comes along with the basic Hanging Garden’s Retreat fee.
4. A hideaway near the metro: Say goodbye to long-rides before you reach your destination. This quick getaway is just what you need from the hassle and bustle of city life. A dip in the infinity pool’s the highlight of the resort where you’ll have a view of greens and not so commercialized side of Antipolo.
5. Inspirations: Along with the rejuvenation of our bodies, our minds need some food for the soul where all parts of the place will remind us of.
1. Steep Fees: The Hanging Garden’s Retreat fee is a bit pricey for a day tour which costs Php 950/person. This entitles one for a 7-Hour use of all its water facilities and cabanas. Wellness meals, treatments and massages are charged on top of the fee. Although, they offer combination and promo packages for your money’s worth.
2. More Improved Facilities: They can still do better with their amenities like an increase in number of baths in their locker rooms. A bigger jacuzzi and sauna that’s only enjoyed by a few. The hydro pool doesn’t have the right pressure, which defeats its purpose.
This is one good and quick getaway idea to relax… rejuvenate… revitalize and recharge!
HOW TO GET THERE:
Via Ortigas Avenue: Go straight, all the way to Ortigas Extension. Turn right when you reach the Ynares Sports Center. Go straight then turn right again when you reach Unciano Medical Center. From there, you will see Loreland Farm Resort’s directional signs. Simply follow the signs to get to the resort.
Via Marcos Highway: Turn right at the Sumulong Highway intersection upon reaching Masinag Market (located on your left). Follow the Sumulong Highway until you reach the Circumferential Road. Make a right turn. Go straight, and then make another right turn when you reach the first Triangle. Go straight again before making a left turn at the Hamaka Park Triangle near Ynares Sports Center. Follow the road until you reach Unciano Medical Center then turn right. Simply follow the signs to get to the Loreland Farm Resort.
Luljetta’s Hanging Garden and Spa | Loreland Farm Resort, Sitio Loreland, Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines | (63) 2-5702532 or (63) 917-5444432
Operating Hours: Mondays-Thursdays, 12:00NN-09:00PM | Fridays-Saturdays, 10:00AM-11:00PM | Sundays, 10:00AM-09:00PM